I’m spending the morning at Starbucks in Langley while My Handsome has a couple of meetings… then we plan to have lunch at Fort Langley which is an awesome little town with the cutest shops and an Antique Mall! I don’t have very many antiques, but I love browsing and looking around. Hopefully I can snatch a couple of pictures to share for the next post. How’s your Friday looking?
A picture from our walk last week… for some reason, every time we go to this park I need to make a quick trip to the ladies room… hmmm, I wonder why?
Here are a few links I have been enjoying this week:
– Adopt an Olive Tree and get Olive Oil sent to you for free!
– Pregnancy Etiquiette – what NOT to say to a pregnant woman.
– I wish I had blonde hair to try these Rainbow Brite tresses… and maybe if I were a couple years younger…
– Loving this super easy do – Double Hair Knot How-To via Design Mom
– This is an amazing crepe recipe you have to try with healthy… or not so healthy toppings 🙂