4. Turn the paper over and fold the bottom right corner into the middle of the paper.
5. Do the same on the bottom left corner.
6. Turn the paper over again and fold the pointed side towards the top of the paper.
7. Turn the page over again and place your finger between the layers on the right side and flatten.
8. Repeat on the opposite side.
9. Fold the corners of the top white portions of the paper to create a heart shape.
13. Turn the paper over again and this is what it should look like.
14. Tuck the white part of the paper by folding it inside and under the first layer.
15. This is what your paper heart should look like.
Repeat until you have the length of banner you would like. Have fun!